I usually don't post without pictures because I don't really like reading a post without a photo but I wanted to write this down, I thought it merited an entry on the blog.
Starting the day...
This morning when Olivia woke up she cried out for me and I went and got her and brought her back into my bed to snuggle. She put her arms around me and closed her eyes and said "Mama I missed you......!"
Ending the night...
Then tonight we went to the bathroom to brush our teeth and she said "I want to pee pee on the potty" I said sure. She did it! Twice. She was so proud of herself.
15 years ago

I love all of your Easter updates. The curlers were hilarious. I've never seen them not work- so I was surprised as well. :) Whoever is wearing the white skirt with yellow stripes on Easter- I have that same skirt! Funny. We need to get together again soon- let us know how we can help with your bathroom
ReplyDeleteThat's so sweet! My daughter say's she misses me all the time too when I'm gone. Gotta love our girls!
ReplyDeleteWow, I have really been out of it lately. Even though you posted a bunch together, you think I would have caught some of them before now! So fun catching up on everything though. Olivia is such a cutie. I love how much she loved Easter. It really is such a fun holiday.
ReplyDeleteLoved all your new posts! Looks like you had a fun easter at your place. Olivia is adorable!
ReplyDeletevery cute!
ReplyDelete