Monday, July 6, 2009

The 3rd of July




Olivia's first taste of Cotton Candy, she did not love it!






Olivia was afraid of the bounce house. She would not get in unless I went in with her. So needless to say we jumped together.


Olivia and her best friend Sophie.







Us waiting for the children's bike parade to begin. We have done it every year that we have lived here. We love it.






We had some drama when it came to what she was going to wear. I bought her a really cute dress. She hated it. I heard her telling someone at play group, "My mommy bought we a yucky blue dress. I am NOT going to wear it. It is YUCKY!" I could not help but laugh. So we went to Walmart and I let her pick out what she wanted to wear. I sewed a flag on the front to make it look a little more 4th of July.


While Olivia slept I painted her toe nails blue with blue glitter on top. Mine were red with blue glitter on top. She loved it.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun parade. I love that it is a bike parade. What a fun part of you Utah you live in!! Love all the festivities. I really think the 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays!

    ReplyDelete