skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
It's a Malley Life
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Bird Watching
We went to the duck pond for scouts the other day to do bird watching. It was so pretty. I love the wild flowers with the random blue wild flower.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Best Friend
Kevin and I have been married for over 7 years and have had an amazing adventure so far. I consider myself very lucky!
Our Guy
This amazing little guy has brought so much joy to all of us. His little spirit is so strong and fun, I love having him!
Our Girl
My sweet, sweet girl. I am the luckies person alive. I get to be the mother to a girl who has the most amazing personality. We love her!
Family Blogs
Heidi and Jonathan
Janae and Tom
Kat and Reed
Kim and Jon
Liz and Robbie
Lori and Kevin
Melissa and Wes
Rachel and Juan
Blog's I read.....
Amanda
Amy and Jeff
Carrie and Jeff
Elisa and Darin
Fawn and Dave
Forest and Paige
fun things for kids
Jen and Shaun
Jordan and Marlow
Josie and Eric
Julie and Derek
Kim and Frank
Michal and Jared
Mike and Shawna
Sara and Stanford
Shawnell and Adam
Tammy and Chris
Tasha Donovan
Troy and Nancee
Winnie
Witney Warner
Blog Archive
►
2012
(7)
►
January
(7)
►
2011
(15)
►
June
(15)
►
2010
(36)
►
December
(8)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(18)
▼
2009
(116)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
►
September
(3)
▼
August
(7)
Butterfly Exhibit
Lounging around at Granny's
The Train Museum
Bird Watching
We had a spur of the moment trip to California las...
Our new pet
Play Dough People
►
July
(15)
►
June
(12)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(25)
►
January
(17)
About Me
Jamie
I am a mother of two amazing little ones. Married to the love of my life and at times just trying my best to survive!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment