Monday, May 31, 2010

Our new little guy....

OK, I hate post with no pictures but I have to say I am some what of a lame brain when it comes to new technology. We got a new camera and I have no idea how to down load the pictures. I need to have Kevin show me how.

Anyways.... I have had a few calls and emails asking me if we have had the baby yet, etc. We did, over two weeks ago. He was born on May 14Th. He was cute and tiny. He weighed 6 lbs 12 oz and was 20 inches long. We named him Dallin. He had a lot of hair compared to his sister who was bald for the first few years of her life. It is a light brown. His eyes are a really dark grey so we will see if they turn brown. He lost 12 oz in the hospital in the first couple of days, he is really tiny. I had him c-section so I have been out of it for a few weeks. Hopefully everything will get back into the swing of things and I can get back to blogging more often.

It is funny because you worry when you are pregnant about whether you will love the baby the same as the first if your first will be OK with their life being totally altered. Everything just has an amazing way of working itself out. There has been an adjustment for everyone especially Liv but not in a bad way. The hardest part for me so far has been making enough time for Liv so that she is not sad. She went from 100 percent of me to a tired, recovering mom. Our little guy is so sweet. He does not cry much and brings so much joy into our lives, it is absolutely amazing.

Well I will try to post pictures tomorrow if Kev can help me!

9 comments:

  1. YEAH!! I am so happy to know he is here and safe and sounds just darling and small and perfect. Love it. I cannot wait to see pictures. Oh how I love you Jamie. It just makes me so happy to know you have another cute addition to your family. Keep getting some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excited for you guys! We can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a sweetie pie! I am glad that we live close, so we can get together often after my baby is born. Olivia is the best big sister! I know that she will also be the best big cousin! If ever you want me to watch Dallin so you can have alone time with Livi, just let me know! :D Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jamie! Lets see some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! I'm glad everyone is doing well. Can't wait to see the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had a baby?! I didn't know you were pregnant!!!

    Just kidding...

    I can't wait to see Olivia and her little prince Dallin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited for you guys! How fun to have a new one in the home. I sure hope you're doing well---let me know if I can do anything for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at me .... 3 months later and I'm checking out your blog and I'm just finding out you've had your baby!!!! Congrats! I sure do miss you. Maybe I'll just surprise you and call one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the comment!! It made my day:) I look forward to hearing from you soon! Oh how I miss you!

    ReplyDelete