Thursday, December 16, 2010

Grandma

It is strange to think that I will be celebrating this Christmas without my two Grandma's. I have a life time of memories with these two ladies. Some good and some funny. They were always sitting on the couch talking when I came into the room. It is so nice that they liked each other so much. I miss having my Grandma H tell me that I or someone else in the family was on her s@#* list. It makes me laugh just thinking about it. I would intern tell her that she was on mine and what was she going to do about that. I always felt love from them. They were not perfect but in my eyes they were wonderful. I love and miss these two wonderful ladies.

My Grandma H would literally kill me for this picture. I LOVE IT! I have to admit I took these pictures off my sisters blog and I could not help but want to share them.
They always told me that we looked exactly alike. Genetics are a cruel thing. If we look so much alike why do I have a good 50 lbs on this women! That simply is not fair. My favorite memory of my Grandma goes like this.
Grandma H - I am so ugly
Grandma H - I am just so ugly
Grandma H - REALLY I am so ugly
Not even 1 second later
Grandma H - Jamie, you look exactly like me!
You have to love the lack of sensory skills this women had...



1 comment:

  1. Hey! I havent been on your blog forever! you werent posting for awhile so i stopped checking. I just checked and there's a ton of posts! glad to see everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete