Monday, June 29, 2009

Lost and found.....

I will make this short.... I am a total slacker! But I am back!

3 comments:

  1. OH my gosh Olivia has the cutest haircut!! I swear her and Brynley could be twins with their cute hairdos!!! We need to plan a playdate!!! And we will for sure see ya at the temple for Kimmie!!!! Luv ya guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went and read ALL the new updated posts. Ahh, I feel content. It's good to see what's going on with you. It makes me feel like I've just visited with you in person or chatted on the phone. It just makes me feel good seeing pictures of you and with what's going on in your life since I can't see you in person. Miss you much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow, you had a busy morning posting all of that :) Glad to have you back! You're daughter is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete