
We celebrated my great friend Elisa's birthday at the end of last month with a birthday breakfast. We had lots of yummy food and of course most of us did not shower or put on make up. I promised Elisa I would not put this picture on the blog.... I have to say I secretly always planned on it. I am just glad that it is a good picture of her. She is an inspiring person. I love that I have become such great friends with her. I love everything about her, she always makes everyone around her feel good.









You would be in serious trouble (the picture) if you weren't so darn sweet in planning the whole thing, and then you go and write all those nice things. Seriously, you are the best!
ReplyDeleteI need to add the disclaimer that because it was my birthday I decided I didn't have to shower and, could come to my own party in my lounge clothes.