Olivia decided what to do with the pumpkin. She told me what she wanted and I drew it. At first she said she wanted a sad face so I drew one and then she kissed the pumpkin and was upset that the face did not turn happy. It is a game she likes to play with Kevin and I. She says "be sad" and then she kisses you and you are magically happy!


As you could see we all dressed up. We stared out by having a soup dinner with some friends of ours. When Kevin found out that they were dressing up he wanted to go down into the storage and get the Halloween boxes. So that is what we did. We were a Rocker and a nerd. Kind of funny. Kevin is wearing my clothes and I am wearing his. This year all Olivia wanted to be was a Piggy. I was not sure how it was going to happen since I could not find a pig costume. I eventually decided to make it. I had no pattern so I free handed it. She loved it. The first time she put on the pig hat she instinctively said "oink oink." We had a blast trick or treating. She loved it so much that she was crying when we were going home over two hours after we started. Next year we will hit all of the festivities. She will love it!








The pig costume is great. Nice British teeth!
ReplyDeleteWay to go you on making the pig costume!! You free handed it? Impressive!!! She looked darling. Way to go on all of you dressing up too :)
ReplyDeleteI am amazed by your crazy awesome sewing skills. Of course Livy looks so cute! I can't wait to see bday pics soon too!
ReplyDeleteLove to see our little baby in her piggy costume. Wish she was standing next to Kate, John, Jack, Josh, Kade and Gracie!!!! Love to you all - mom and dad
ReplyDelete