Sunday, November 8, 2009

The new addition

I can't imagine that anyone has not heard, but just in case...

We are having another baby! Along with most of my friends in my ward. It seems strange but true we are all having a baby within a few months of each other.

Hence the reason for my lack of blogging and good picture taking. Hopefully I will feel better really soon and be able to be me again.

11 comments:

  1. congrats! Do you know what you are having yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that magic happens for you at 14 weeks. Or now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! I didn't know,but I am VERY excited for you! Hang in there with not feeling good. That is pretty fun you are pregnant with all your friends. I did that with Brayden and just LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jamie! That's exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo! Congratulations! When are you due??? Fun to be expecting at the same time as you! Hope you feel better soon...being sick is the worst!

    Love all your new updates too. I was sorry to hear about your Grandma. She was a very kind woman.

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoot whoot! Congrats that is so exciting! When are you due?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know!!! It's been so long since I've talked to you - I don't even remember when that was...which means WE NEED TO TALK!! I'm soooo excited for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Jamie. That is fun news. I am sorry you are sick though. I hope that part doesn't last too long. I am sorry about your grandma too. Somehow, even though you know it is not possible, you just expect them to always be there. I miss you. Hopefully I can come out and see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jamie, I am SO excited for you!!!!! Keep us all posted!

    ReplyDelete