Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Bachelor TV Show



I just want to say how ticked I am! I love the Bachelor. I have watched just about every season since it started. I have always been a loyal follower. I will never watch it again! I was so annoyed last night after the airing of the "after show." I loved Jason when he was on the bachelor with Deanna. I wanted him to win. When he was on it again as the actual bachelor I was really excited. Can I say he is a total butt head! I can't believe what he did. Picked a girl, purposed to the girl, then dumped the girl for the girl that he dumped originally. It was so staged.... they had to have been communicating the whole time. She said "oh I dream about him calling me and asking me back... blah blah blah!" Then they kiss. Total disrespect. He is the biggest jerk! The show stinks! I am just glad that the statistics are against him. Only 1 couple has stayed together... good luck to him!

2 comments:

  1. Hello??? Totally didn't know you had a blog until you commented on mine. You should email me and tell me these things. Or call me back:)Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm TOTALLY with ya!!! I was seriously yelling at the TV. What a total disappointment! I kinda hope things don't work out for him and Molly. Urghhhh....

    ReplyDelete