Saturday, March 7, 2009

My girls from home...

from left to right (Azure, Veronica, Alli, Myself and Rosa)

from left to right (Azure, myself, Veronica and Alli)

from left to right (Stephanie, Ben, Flint, Alli, above Alli is Evan, myself, Azure, Rosa hiding and Veronica)


from left to right (Sara, Azure, Lisa, Bronson in the back, Alli and myself)

I just came across some of these pictures last night and it made me miss these girls terribly. When I decided to move home right before I moved up to Utah I was really lonely and I needed friends. These are the girls that became my life savers. We had three fun and great years playing together. We went to the theater, the Opera, played endless games and went on a few trips together. These girls will forever be a part of some of my happiest memories. I think of you all often!

1 comment:

  1. Jamie, I have been missing you tons! Those were such fun times. We need to get together again soon.

    ReplyDelete