skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Dress up

Dress up is an everyday thing at our house. It does not matter what it is she wants to "try on." It is really fun. She is definitely a girly girl. This was just about an hour ago. Her daddy was trying to take a nap. Olivia kept saying "daddy look how pretty" then she would smile really big. It was so cute. The first picture she was trying really hard to smile so she could see herself on the camera smiling. I don't think self esteem will be a problem with her. She loves to look at herself!
Doesn't every girl like to play dress up?! She is so stinkin' cute!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! It was so fun hanging out with you guys. We need to do it more often
ReplyDeleteOlivia is so cute! You need to post a picture of her when she is all decked out in her get-up with jewels, tiara, etc. That is classic! Love you!
ReplyDeleteLove it. Dressing up is the best. I think I liked dressing up and playing "house" until I was way to old to be doing it. She is one cute girl!!
ReplyDeleteAww, so sweet Jamie! Your little princess is so your mini me! Love it!
ReplyDelete