







My sister and her family are moving soon so I went to babysit the kids for them while they found and bought a new house. I know they are normal kids and they were on good behavior but I have to say they were so good. At one point Kevin said if we had kids this good we could easily have 5 kids. I could not agree more. They were so good and I have missed them so much since I moved out of state. I love being around them and being a part of their lives. It is hard not living near family. You miss so much being gone. On my last day it was 86 degree's outside it was such a nice break from the snow. We played outside all afternoon and laid on the grass.
So jealous... going home, seeing the family, and 86 degree weather!!!
ReplyDelete