
Olivia walked right up to Santa, climbed onto his lap and said "I want a princess chair for Christmas." Smiled, got her candy cane and started walking away. She stopped in her tracks turned around and yelled at Santa saying "Where's my princess chair." She thought that if you sat on his lap that he would just give you what you wanted right then.




We went to Kim's ward Christmas party this year and had a good time. We ate a great dinner with lots of entertainment. At one point we went into a back room and decorated gingerbread cookies. Some of the kids in her ward were putting on a live nativity so they were in there getting ready to go out. Olivia looked at me and said that she wanted to do it too. I was sure that she would not do it, plus it was not our ward so I told her no. She started to cry and was sad. One of the ladies in the ward said that she could be in it. So she was a angel in red. She walked right up there and did exactly what they told her to do. I was so surprised. She did such a great job. We were so proud of her.

No comments:
Post a Comment