WAHOOOO!! That is so exciting :) A little girl and now a little boy. Boys sure are fun. I am excited for you!
Cool! Variety is the spice of life.
I am so excited for you guys. Little boys are so much fun... even if they give me heartburn sometimes. Kate's still hoping you name him Joey :)
You're in trouble!!! You didn't tell me... I'm so excited for you. Welcome to the WORLD of BOYS!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!
Yeah congrats! Boys are so sweet! Busy...but sweet!
Woo Hoo! That'll be fun. :)
WAHOOOO!! That is so exciting :) A little girl and now a little boy. Boys sure are fun. I am excited for you!
ReplyDeleteCool! Variety is the spice of life.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you guys. Little boys are so much fun... even if they give me heartburn sometimes. Kate's still hoping you name him Joey :)
ReplyDeleteYou're in trouble!!! You didn't tell me... I'm so excited for you. Welcome to the WORLD of BOYS!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteYeah congrats! Boys are so sweet! Busy...but sweet!
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo! That'll be fun. :)
ReplyDelete