
Aunt Melissa with quiet possibly the prettiest boy in the entire world. He is the best natured, most wonderful, huge baby!

You can see Pretty Gracie gets her smile from her mommy!

Our sweet Katie had a bit of an addiction this year, It was called "GRANDMA." She loved her Grandma Pammy. My mom was thrilled to finally have a grandchild that loves her.

The BEST Christmas gift this year goes to Chad.... his new wig from Jack, Josh and Kade. They must really love you!

Livey with her Aunt Lela....

Olivia, Kate and John enjoying Gracie's new Christmas present. Isn't that how it always is, someones toy is always more fun!

The two original men of the family.... Dad, where do you get those hats?

Uncle Tom's true self coming out with Gracie.

Aunt Kimmie Christmas favorite!

The boys anxious to get out of Grandma and Grandpa's room to open their presents..... They are just so serious.

This is a Christmas favorite......

I believe my brother-in-law Wes's comment was "Oh my gosh, your are so LAME!" We were sitting at breakfast and he had been talking to us for a little while when he finally realized that we were matching. I do believe Wes and Melissa have matching pajamas to ours, thanks to Mom and Dad. I also heard that Wes's are still in the original package two years later. We are lame...!

Who could want anything more then WUBZY! The cartoon of choice, however the doll scares her a bit.

A lot of people in a very small space... but who can complain when there are gifts in ever corner!
SO fun!!! I love seeing all your family and how fun you got to come home for Christmas. I am sure your parents loved it. I just love seeing you Jamie! Oh, how I miss you. :)
ReplyDelete