Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Pictures at the Park

A picture with Grandma and Papa..... a lot of personality in this picture!
She was SO happy to be able to play on the bridge and not have to sit still.
Just sitting around waiting to take the next set of pictures.

As you can see taking pictures that day was NOT smooth sailing! To her credit she was starting to get sick.


It is not often that everyone can be together to get a family picture. I think it turned out pretty good considering how many people we had and babies. It is not great of everyone but pretty close.

4 comments:

  1. I am SO excited you've started a blog!! It is fun to see your family and how cute is that little girl of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jamie!!! Yeah for the blog! I'm so happy you have one now and I love all the pictures of your family. I can't believe how big all the kids are. It must be over 2 years since I've seen any of them. Love and miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! Cute pictures. Beautiful family :) Miss y'all :*(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jamie. I love the pictures. I am not so good about posting, but I'm very good about checking other people's blogs. It was so great to spend time with you and your family over the holidays. I think about you all of the time!

    ReplyDelete