Olivia has a double ear infection with a high fever so she is once again sleeping on a mat on the floor next to me. We had gone to bed and at about 11:10 PM I feel my little Livey climbing up onto my bed so I roll over and she puts the phone in my face and says:Olivia "I need to talk to my Papa!"
Mom "Papa is asleep we can't call him."
Olivia, crying "Please I need my Papa!"
Needless to say we called my dad and he sang a couple of songs to her on the phone. She then said:
Olivia "I love my Grammy"
We hung up with Olivia not saying anything to my dad and she said:
Olivia "I need to talk to my Papa again."
We finally calmed down enough and went to bed.

That is seriously so cute. I bet your dad loved that.
ReplyDeleteThat is a pretty nice grandpa!
ReplyDelete