skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
It's a Malley Life
Monday, January 19, 2009
Little Star
Twinkle twinkle little star turned into......
Mom: "Oh, this is hot" (my hot chocolate)
Olivia: (singing) "Twinkle Twinkle Mommy's hot!"
What can I say.... I thought it was SO funny!
1 comment:
Win
January 24, 2009 at 9:42 AM
Hey I would take any compliment like that any day!!! :-)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Best Friend
Kevin and I have been married for over 7 years and have had an amazing adventure so far. I consider myself very lucky!
Our Guy
This amazing little guy has brought so much joy to all of us. His little spirit is so strong and fun, I love having him!
Our Girl
My sweet, sweet girl. I am the luckies person alive. I get to be the mother to a girl who has the most amazing personality. We love her!
Family Blogs
Heidi and Jonathan
15 years ago
Janae and Tom
12 years ago
Kat and Reed
13 years ago
Kim and Jon
Liz and Robbie
14 years ago
Lori and Kevin
11 years ago
Melissa and Wes
Rachel and Juan
12 years ago
Blog's I read.....
Amanda
11 years ago
Amy and Jeff
10 years ago
Carrie and Jeff
16 years ago
Elisa and Darin
5 months ago
Fawn and Dave
15 years ago
Forest and Paige
13 years ago
fun things for kids
7 years ago
Jen and Shaun
Jordan and Marlow
13 years ago
Josie and Eric
14 years ago
Julie and Derek
13 years ago
Kim and Frank
13 years ago
Michal and Jared
13 years ago
Mike and Shawna
14 years ago
Sara and Stanford
11 years ago
Shawnell and Adam
11 years ago
Tammy and Chris
16 years ago
Tasha Donovan
12 years ago
Troy and Nancee
14 years ago
Winnie
13 years ago
Witney Warner
Blog Archive
►
2012
(7)
►
January
(7)
►
2011
(15)
►
June
(15)
►
2010
(36)
►
December
(8)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(18)
▼
2009
(116)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(12)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(25)
▼
January
(17)
Food Storage Soup
Her Papa....
A Poem of Friendship
Little Star
Church not at it's finest
Kevin's Birthday
Babysitting made fun...
The Children's Museum
Our Happy Girl!
Not only do we pray together we sleep together...
"My pink cheese!"
Fun in the tent!
CHI.....
Pictures at the Park
Christmas at Grandma and Papa's
Christmas Eve at Uncle Chad and Aunt Lela's house
Goals for 2009
About Me
Jamie
I am a mother of two amazing little ones. Married to the love of my life and at times just trying my best to survive!
View my complete profile
Hey I would take any compliment like that any day!!! :-)
ReplyDelete