Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The L O V E Month Day 11

I love that I have done Family Home Evening for the last 4 weeks. I thought it would be a lot more work then it actually is. It has been fun. We did a lesson on the Holy Ghost, one on Joseph Smith, one on the First Article of Faith and the last one was dinner and scripture charades with some friends of ours. It has been really fun and interesting to see how much Olivia really can learn at this age.

2 comments:

  1. I thought I posted earlier, but it didn't work I guess. Good job on family home evening! That is always so hard to do every week, way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go you! We do FHE, but I find I am not always the best at coming up with a good lesson. I need to work onthat. I liked this popcicle stick figures you used. I am going to remember that.

    ReplyDelete