Day 28 - I love to create... I love to make things, sew things, paint things, crochet things!
Day 27 - I love Doritos... it is a dangerous thing to have a bag of cheese Doritos in my house.
Day 26 - I love shopping... now I only really shop on line. I fill up a bag and then close my computer with out purchasing it. It fills the need.
Day 25 - I love to get a massage. LOVE THEM!
Day 24 - I love makeup. I always have and I always will.
Day 23 - I love my birthday! No matter how old I get I still love that day.
Day 22 - I love Juice Plus... it was the miracle in my life that gave me my health back.
Day 21 - I love reality TV.... to the point of obsession
15 years ago

I have been missing reading your loves and I am glad you finished out the month! I have to agree with creating, shopping, massages and reality TV...such great things! Of course the others are good too. :)
ReplyDeleteand you know what . . .i love YOU Jamie! It has been fun to read all your loves this month :)
ReplyDelete