Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The L O V E month!

I was looking on my friend Julie's blog today and she is doing a month of love. A tribute to the month that has Valentines Day! I loved the idea too. So everyday I will post something I love until the end of the month. There are so many things to be grateful for and I love the idea of focusing on some of those things!


1. I love this sweet little girl who God blessed me to have. I love the little things that bring her so much happiness. I love her laugh and her personality!

2. I love this man! He is my everything. I came to life when I met him. I am so blessed. Not to mention... he chops wood

3. This is probably the most selfish thing that I love.... but I love her 3 to 4 hour naps! I am so spoiled by this. You would think my house would be totally spotless with that amount of time, however I have been lazy lately and I love that!

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! It will be fun to hear some of your favorite "loves" over the month. And don't feel guilty about the long naps. Brayden is a good napper too and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that time too. (And I hardly ever clean during them!)

    ReplyDelete