Thursday, February 19, 2009

The L O V E Month Day 19


The other day we were watching TV and folding laundry and Olivia kept taking the clothes out of the basket and getting into it with a pillow and table cloth as her "blankie." It was so cute. She stayed in there for a long time. I loved it!

2 comments:

  1. Jamie! I just found your blog and spend a good 45 minutes reading it all! It is so fun to read about your life. I miss you! You are such a good blogger. I am afraid that I have really slacked the last few months. hopefully yours will inspire me to get going again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaac likes to push the laundry basket around the house, room to room, and collect all of his favorite things. Then he pushes it out to the living room and dumps it all out. Now if I could just geet him to do the reverse. :)

    ReplyDelete