Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Birthday!





My birthday was great this year..... It fell on a Monday. Some friends in my ward went to Artic Circle for lunch where the kids played and we talked. It was fun. We had yummy cup cakes thanks to Elisa. When Kevin got home from work he had a dozen white roses for me with some balloons. It was a good surprise. Later that night my sister Kim decided to drive up and make me my favorite birthday dinner. There is a picture of it after we had eaten. I had meat loaf (which was so yummy, thanks to my sister Janae's recipe) mashed red potatoes and a big green salad. It was so good. Then we had cake which Kevin also had picked up for me. Oreo ice cream cake with out any cake... MY FAVORITE! I must admit I ate the whole cake minis a couple pieces over the next few days. I also gained 2 lbs. Kevin got me the cutest card that sings country music. He hates country music, with a passion. Inside the card he wrote.... "I love you that much." Which made me laugh. He gave me a gift card to go and get a massage which I was so excited for and a ring that I mentioned once a long time ago that I liked. It was a fun birthday. The only bad thing was not being with my entire family. I miss them all and wish I could see them all more often.

5 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fun birthday! I'm glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great birthday! What a nice dinner and dessert too! Fun, fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got spoiled on your birthday! That's the way it should be. What a great hubby and sister you have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Be-lated birthday! I am glad you had such a great day. It sounded perfect to me (Minus the fact you didn't get to see all your family). Glad everyone treated you so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamie! Happy late birthday! I totally missed it. Looks like you had a good day- yeah! We need to do something again soon.

    ReplyDelete