I love these shoes. I found them on the Chadwick's website. I think they would be perfect for walking a lot in the summer with shorts or capri's on. Much better then wearing my flip flops for long walks. Tell me what you think. Have I turned into a mother with no style or does anyone else like them?
15 years ago

I think they look cute and comfortable too. I am always in flip flops because I don't like me feet feeling confined. These would definatly be a better walking option for me too :)
ReplyDeleteI almost bought a similar pair but they were Scetchers, at famous footwear. I think they are cute!
ReplyDeleteI would have to see them in person to decide if I like them or not. After all, I did think Kevin's birthday shoes were butt ugly, but in person, they kind of grow on me. I'm sure they are cute and you are dang cute! So of course they would look cute on you! Put a post it note on the catalog page and leave it on Kevin's pillow. maybe he will get them for you for your birthday! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the sketcher versions. They are really comfortable and I have seriously thought about getting a pair. Maybe I'm out of touch too???
ReplyDelete